Thursday, November 3, 2016

STAMPIN' UP! - Autumn Accents Bigz Die #6


The second card swap of each month for our Yahoo Group is a "Color Swap".   For October that swap was to use Kraft card stock with any color.  Since I was working with leaves, I decided it would be an easy card to make.  

First I added a piece of SU Cajun Craze dp to the front of the card after wrapping some twine string around it.  I used two of the oak leaves I had already cut.  I distressed them with SU Soft Sude Ink.  The leaves were added and a twine bow adhered to the base of the leaves.  If you can't tell it already, I am really having a great time with this recent purchase!

Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

A great way to use up sheets of your designer series papers is to do One Sheet Wonder patterns.  This one was a little different because you...