Wednesday, February 7, 2018

HAPPY 12th BIRTHDAY, TUCKER!


When possible, I try to make cards that are personal for our grandchildren.  Our "favorite and only" Grandson, Tucker, has been playing basketball in a "league" for the past few weeks so I wanted to do something around that theme.

I have (or maybe had) a Stampin' Up! set that has stamps for several sports.  I remembered that there was a basketball and a hoop.  Do you think I could find it?  I don't remember selling it but that is a possibility.  Desperation set in so I turned to Pinterest.  I combined the idea from two different cards that I saw.  The lines on the "ball" don't show up very well in the picture but my husband said "it is close enough".   Hmmmm......not a very strong endorsement.  I hope Tucker knows what the circle is supposed to be.  But my husband also added, "He'll be more interested in the check that is inside."  Probably true!

Tax preparations are coming along so I hope to be back to making some new cards very soon.  Thanks for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

What a great card! Tucker will love his very special card.

Kris said...

Great card Vicki. Very cute idea!!!!

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...