Thursday, June 13, 2019

SIMON SAYS - Dahlia Frame - 3 cards


My favorite of the three cards.


This one was probably the first one I made to experiment with the die.


Only a couple of the little pieces came out on this run through the Cuttlebug.  In order to keep all of the little pieces in the bloom, I added dots of glue all around the back side before adding it to the striped piece of designer paper.  I do think I prefer the cards where I removed all of the little pieces.

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

These cards are very pretty, but I think I prefer the negative pieces removed from the die-cut, too.

Lynette said...

I like them all, but I agree that the first one is my favorite, too.

And here are the final four cards you get from  this  video by Karen Titus.    I may try to do this with some papers from some other collect...