Tuesday, June 18, 2019

"W" FOLD CARD



I saw a video on YouTube for this card and just knew I had to make one.  When I showed the card to the staff at Memory Bound, they liked it and said they would like to use it for one of their Technique Tuesday videos.  They also are going to use the Cascading card for one of the videos.  I was able to give them directions for both.

I had to change the measurements slightly for mine because the one I saw used a card base that measured 11 1/2" wide when open.  My papers were all 11".  I used the Gingham paper from Stampin' Up! and the butterflies are from SU designer paper.

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Your card is so pretty! I have made a card like this, too, and really enjoyed it.

Lynette said...

Marvelous! That's cool they are going to make them at Memory Bound. I guess I missed that discussion.

I had a square of the Cheerful Daisy dsp and a scrap of the Pebbled Path dsp.  I die cut the daisies pieces and added them to the book binde...