Monday, June 3, 2019

USING UP DIMENSIONAL STICKERS

This coming Sunday our group of ladies is having their 12th annual gathering.  This year we will be meeting in Ankeny, IA and spending our time playing at Memory Bound Scrapbook Store.  I have a lot of my supplies already packed so I am trying to use some things that I keep putting off to the side.  Below there are four cards I made last Saturday using up the four remaining dimensional stickers from a sheet.





Thank you for coming by today!

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Great job of using up those beautiful stickers, Vicki! Love the embossed backgrounds and the die-cut sentiments. Looking forward to Sunday!

Cheryl W said...

What a pretty array of cards! I love when I can get an assortment of cards made at one time.

Anonymous said...

Love these. You look like you have so much fun!

Holly

Anonymous said...

Vicki, this is funny that you made these cards. I'm doing something very similar. Love your stickers!

Kris

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!