Monday, April 6, 2009

HAPPY EASTER

Since Easter Sunday is less than a week away, I wanted to share some of the cards I made for our grandchildren. I haven't been doing enough embossing the last few months so I pulled out my trusty Lasting Impressions idea books and made this card. (All of the papers on the first three cards are from Lasting Impressions.) I also did it in a vertical shape....

This is another card I made for a granddaughter using an idea from Lasting Impressions:
And the fourth card I made is using a stamp off that a friend, Nancy, sent me. I'm not real good at choose colors for a card with this much design on it but I was pretty pleased how this one turned out. This is for our youngest granddaughter because there are no embellishments for her to pull off and try to eat. :)


These are all pretty "girly" looking so I still need to come up with one for our one and only grandson. :) He won't get left out.

Hope you enjoy seeing these cards and come visit my page again.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

They are all so darling! Your grandchildren are very lucky.

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...