Tuesday, December 20, 2016

CHRISTMAS CARD #2


I was shocked when I looked at my blog this morning and realized I had not posted anything during the month of December.  I knew I hadn't posted last week but the whole month????  Time really got away from me between the shopping (much of which was done on line), baking and making no-bake items.  This is the one time each year that I try to make a variety of goodies because I like to give plates of them to others.  The shopping is done except for something for one of our daughters to give to my husband.  I promised I'd help her out since she is "drowning" in work at their Medicare!

This is a card I made using die cuts. I do have some other Christmas cards I have made and will be posting this week.  

I hope all of you are better prepared than I have been!  Thank you for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Such a pretty card with great die cuts, Vicki! I have hardly posted anything, either, because I haven't had any time to make anything! :) Merry Christmas.

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...