Wednesday, September 19, 2018

MONDAY, TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY - 3 CARDS


Using a stamped off piece in my parts basket

I've been busy catching up after being gone for a second time.  In the process of catching up I forgot to schedule the posts for the first three days of this week......so here are three cards.  August 1st we took the family to South Dakota to see the sights and were gone for 6 days.  My husband and I left again on September 1st for 12 days and went to Lake Louise in Alberta, Canada.  We also made other stops along the way.  I hope to share a couple of pictures.

In addition to catching up I have two ladies coming tomorrow to help make the Halloween cards that we give the staffs at two facilities to hand out to their residents.  AND I will be taking boxes and boxes of stamps, supplies etc. to a big stamp sale on Friday.  This has been a very busy week.


A Whipper Snapper stamp


Made with a plastic stencil and colored with a marker.  (It is better to color by sponging the color)

 If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.  Thanks for coming by!


No comments:

On April 16 I posted a card using the 1" squares in this manner.  The post also includes a link to the video that I had watched.  After...