Thursday, February 2, 2012

FEBRUARY CALENDAR

Yesterday I did manage to get my February calendar made to use right away.  (I wasn't feeling the best yesterday so I didn't even get dressed all day.  Shhhhh.....Don't tell anyone.  I spent almost all day at my craft table on the computer and trying to work on cards.)

My  friend, Lynette, has her own blog My Stamping Addiction.  If you visit her blog you can find the files for the 2012 and 2013 calendars to make and decorate your own. Thank you Lynette for making those files available for us.  :)

My February one was very easy to do.  I used stickers from a Penny Black sheet.  I did actually do a January calendar but hesitated to post it since it really was almost an exact copy of what Lynette did on hers.  I was running late with it and wanted an immediate "fix".  :)  So thank you again, Lynette, for the idea.

Thank you for stopping by!  I hope you will take time to leave a comment........I love hearing from all you!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

You have the best stickers, Vicki - what a great calendar page. You're very welcome, too:) I'm glad I can share.

Ann Schach said...

Fabulous calendar page, Vicki! I love it!

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...