Thursday, February 16, 2012

BLACK AND WHITE

I do love black and white cards and................butterflies!  I saw a similar black and white card using a sentiment from a Gina K stamp set.  I have a pad of black and white card stock designs and the Gina K Whimsical Wishes stamp set so I decided to use those supplies.

I added three small flat black embellishments in the corner but needed one more thing..........a butterfly!  I hate to admit that this butterfly was in a package that I believe I bought in June of 2010 (maybe even June of 2009) when the ladies from my Yahoo group got together.  I had to have them, but found I was "hoarding" them.  The little clear gems don't show up on the butterfly very well in my picture but they were already a part  of the piece.

Come back tomorrow and see how I cased my own card giving it a different look.

4 comments:

Ellen Taylor said...

Beautiful and classy card! Love the layout and butterfly! Thanks for the visit and comment on my blog!

Harriet Skelly said...

Very elegant Vicki - and of course I love the butterfly!!

Lynette said...

Very pretty, Vicki - love the black and white and the butterfly. Isn't it fun to use something you've been hoarding?

Joanne said...

Very Elegant and Classy looking! I see the other one is posted and you did a great CASE of this...smile!

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...