Wednesday, February 29, 2012

LAST FEBRUARY POST

The last few days have been pretty busy.  Sunday we had our 4-year-old granddaughter come stay with us.  She was going to stay two nights but announced Monday afternoon that she wanted to go home.  I guess reading books, doing puzzles and playing with Barbies had run the course of fun.  :)  She has stayed with us for longer periods of time but was taking medicine for a cold and it seemed to be upsetting her system.  We did have fun while she was here.

Yesterday was spent catching up on some orders but today I had time to make this card for my brother's birthday.  I'm not quite satisfied with the brayering I did, but I do like the black design which I stamped on it.  

Thank you for stopping by! 

2 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

I think your brayered background is beautiful Vicki!

Lynette said...

I think it's a very cool card, Vicki, and I'm sure your brother will think so, too!

The last of Halloween for now.  All of the cards before this one will be going to three care centers.  This one with the added embellishment...