I'M SELLING ON EBAY

I am selling some of my items on eBay and if you are interested in checking out my listings click here: My eBay List Be sure to check back from time to time.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

HE IS RISEN!

HAPPY EASTER, EVERYONE!

This is the card that really caught my eye at the March 24 workshop I attended.  The colors and paper were probably my favorite right off.  It was a very simple card to make so I actually made three of them to send to family.  I think the dove would be a great die to use on a Confirmation or Wedding card as well.

Thank you for stopping by!

P.S.  Sorry the picture had disappeared some time after I had scheduled this post.

3 comments:

Lynette said...

I can see why you liked it - it's a very pretty card.

Anonymous said...

absolutely beautiful card
~Pat~

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Vicki! I love this die!