Monday, April 2, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOANNE!

It may be hard to tell from the picture, but today's post is an easel card.  A friend (Joanne) is celebrating a birthday today.  The picture is a bit muted in color.  I colored the Penny Black stamp with an SU marker Lovely Lilac and a Tombow green marker (#192).  Using a Quickie Glue Pen, I edged the flowers and leaves and then added Hero Arts Prisma Glitter.

The papers are from a Kaiser Craft "Lilac Avenue Collection" paper pad.

Happy birthday, Joanne!!! Thanks everyone for stopping by!

5 comments:

Lynette said...

What a special card for a special person, Vicki! Love the way you've created the easel card, and the stamp is so pretty.

Sheri said...

What a beautiful card for our special girl. I know she loved it.

Harriet Skelly said...

Gorgeous card for our Joanne - those flowers are so arty and lovely!!

Joanne said...

AWWW Vicki,
THANKS! This card is even MORE beautiful in PERSON!!! I absolutely love it, and it sits when I see it all the time! You made me feel so special, and I appreciate that!

Linda Fisher said...

Lucky Joanne! Your easel card is stunning and I love the color combo.

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!