Friday, June 28, 2013

STAMPING BEST FRIENDS


Our Yahoo group has become extremely close and this year marked the 7th time we have gathered to enjoy each other's company, share our "stamping toys", talk, eat and experience many, many laughs.
 
I have a lot of things I want to start using and hope to be posting some new cards in the next few days.  First, I just need to get caught up on a few other things 
 
The first year we met in a small  Iowa town at a craft store.  It was decided to move our gathering to Des Moines.  We now meet on a Sunday and stay two nights in a motel.  There is a great stamp store in Valley Junction that we shop in on Sunday.  Monday and Tuesday are spent at an Archivers.  As soon as we part company we all start looking forward to the next year.
 
I hope all of you each have a special group of friends with whom you can share good times such as these.  Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

I am already counting the days until next year. I had a blast as always, in spite of a couple of snaf-fus. :) But we laughed our way through them!

Harriet Skelly said...

I had such an awesome time as always! I already miss you and the rest of the group and am looking forward to next year already!

Ann Schach said...

What fun! I love the stamp store in Valley Junction:)

Lynette said...

So much fun, and yep - looking forward to next year already!

And here are the final four cards you get from  this  video by Karen Titus.    I may try to do this with some papers from some other collect...