Monday, June 17, 2013

SU FRESH VINTAGE - #1


A card I saw on Pinterest is the inspiration for this card.  The bow I added is a little different and on my card I added an embossed border on the left and right hand edges of the card.  I used Bashful Blue cardstock, ink and ribbon for this card.   I'm sorry I was not able to get a very good picture of it since it is such a light color.
 
I actually made two cards like this.  The first one (above) was made for a good friend who has been struggling with her health for nearly 2 months. She has been in the hospital a couple of times and is now receiving physical therapy.   I should have sent a card sooner, but kept thinking that she would be coming home soon.
 
The second card I made like this says "Happy Anniversary" at the bottom and is a card I will hold and send to my sister and her husband late in July.  I plan to make another card like this in a darker color but I need to find some ribbon that will match my paper. 

Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Such a soft feel to this card. Beautiful!

Harriet Skelly said...

This is just gorgeous!

MAY WE NEVER FORGET!

No doubt everyone remembers where they were when the news broke of this tragedy.  We have been to Shanksville 3 times and were grateful that...