Thursday, June 6, 2013

CUTE PUNCHED LION

I'm sorry it has been a few days since I've posted again.  I keep thinking things will slow down but.............

Recently I saw this card on the PawsN2Stamp blog.  Char is a member of our Yahoo group.  My husband's nephew has a little girl celebrating a birthday this weekend.  My mother-in-law asked me to make a card for her and I thought of that cute little lion immediately. 

I used SU punches and Spellbinders Classic circle dies to make the shapes.  Char used wiggle eyes but I couldn't find mine so I just used small punched circles.  I hope Morgan like her card.

Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

Annie said...

This is a very cute card, love the lion!! I'll be back in the fall Vicki!! have a great summer!

Anonymous said...

Cute!

SPOOKY HALLOWEEN

It felt really good to get 50 cards made with this design!  Why?  All of the papers are from my leftover stash of Lasting Impressions papers...