Friday, August 30, 2013

FRIDAY'S SILHOUETTE STEMS

 
The background sponging I did on this card does not show up very well.  The top layer was made using white card stock which measures 5" x 3 3/4".  I used SU Daffodil Delight over the top 2/3 and then SU Wild Wasabi over the remaining portion of the layer.  Black card stock was used for the mat and then added to the front of the white card base. 

Two pieces were cut using the Taylored Expressions Silhouette Stems.  One was trimmed on the lower part of the stems and both were added to the card using Tombow ink.  I chose the Thinking of You sentiment so it could be used for several different occasions.
 
Thank you for stopping by!  Next Monday is Labor Day here in the United States so at this time I'm not sure if I'll have a post or not..........I will try.  :)

3 comments:

Lynette said...

A great background for the pretty die cuts!

Sheri said...

I think this one is my favorite. Loving the color combo.

Bonnie32002 said...

I love the shading on this! The silhouette is perfect for this background

This is the  video  I used to make this card using more retired dsp. After I finished, I was a little dissatisfied with the white background...