Monday, August 12, 2013

USING UP STICKERS

I have had these sunflower stickers for a very long time and in an effort to use things I already have or haven't used in along time, I found these for today's card.  I used the PTI die  to cut the three squares in the Crushed Curry card stock.  Since I had used a wide piece of the colored card stock, I used a Martha Stewart to create the pretty edge.

The Crushed Curry layer was added to the card base which had been embossed with the Swiss Dots folder and then the sunflower stickers were added to the squares.

Thank you for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Very pretty and such a fun way to use up some stickers.

Sheri said...

So pretty! I have way too many stickers

Anonymous said...

what a bright and cheerful card.
~Pat~

One of the cards made on  this  vi.deo used this stamp from the Flowing Flowers set.  This isn't a two-step design and I wasn't sure...