Wednesday, December 18, 2013

EMBOSSING IN WHITE

 
When I attended one of the SU Workshops several months ago, we made a card similar to this.   The stamped design on this is not from Stampin' Up! but is a Stampendous design.  It was on my table and I thought it would be a great one to use for this card.  I stamped the design with VersaMark and embossed with white powder.
 
 
And here is a peek of the inside of the card.  I don't always think to add a little design inside but I did for this one. 
 
One of my favorite things about Stampin' Up! is that the colors are available in cardstock, inks, markers, ribbons and a lot of other embellishments.  This makes card making so much easier. 
 
The Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa and Black cardstock are all from Stampin' Up!.   The off white card stock is from PapertreyInk.  The little sentiment is from the SU Itty Bitty Banners stamp set (Clear Set for $11.95 or Wood Mounted for $15.95). 
 
The cardstock mentioned, the stamp set and VersaMark inks can be ordered through me.  Let me know anytime if you would like to place an order for something you see on my blog from Stampin' Up! that you would like to add to your  collection.
 
Thank you for stopping by!  Your comments are always welcome and appreciated!

 

1 comment:

Lynette said...

White is always so elegant. Very beautiful, Vicki.

This is the  video  I used to make this card using more retired dsp. After I finished, I was a little dissatisfied with the white background...