Wednesday, December 4, 2013

NON-TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS COLORS


Last year I had already purchased some new items that I wanted to use on Christmas cards for 2013 and that was long before I signed up to sell Stampin' Up! products.  I am trying to use up a lot of those items so I'm sorry this isn't a Stampin' Up! design. 
 
I thought this turned out kind of pretty and wanted to share it.  The package of dimensional Poinsettias that I had from K&Company had two that were perfect shades to put on the Stampin' Up! Pretty In Pink card stock (so I did use SU product here).    The "Season's Greetings" is a stamp that I have had in my supplies.
 
So what do you think?  I'd love to hear from you.  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Bonnie32002 said...

Lovely! The non traditional color makes this evn prettier.

Sandy said...

Oh I really like this one!!!

Ann Schach said...

Between the red one and the pink one...I LOVE this one the best. It is gorgeous in pink!

A few days ago I watched a video from  Karen Titus  using 1" squares.  I thought it would be fun to pull out some scraps from one of my...