Monday, February 17, 2014

TIME FOR A BREAK

A few days ago I mentioned that posts might be a little irregular because I was going to be dealing with our daughter's tax return, my mother's tax return and, of course, OURS .  Well, that time has now come.  
 
I managed to file my Sales Tax Return on time January 31.  Last week I was able to complete and e-file our daughter/husband's federal return and print off their state return.
 
Today it is time that I start working on information for my mother and then the dreaded task of going through all of our receipts, bank statements, etc.
 
I may need a break from all of this "fun" so I hope to at the very least 1 card this week.  Stay tuned..............

No comments:

A few days ago I watched a video from  Karen Titus  using 1" squares.  I thought it would be fun to pull out some scraps from one of my...