Tuesday, February 4, 2014

HAPPY WATERCOLOR #2

 
I've been having so much fun playing with this particular stamp from the Stampin' Up! Happy Watercolor set that I will be posting cards that I made yesterday for the rest of the week.
 
For this one I chose Melon Mambo ink and stamped the background once and then stamped it off two more times.   The flower and the sentiment were stamped using VersaFine Onyx Black ink.  The sentiment from Paper Inspirations is one I've had for a long time.
 
The butterflies were punched with a Martha Stewart punch that has three butterflies on it.  Then I added SU pearls to them. 
 
Be sure to stop back each day this week for more samples using the same stamp.  Thank you for stopping by today.

3 comments:

Bonnie32002 said...

I love the soft colors...perfect for valentines day!

Harriet Skelly said...

This is gorgeous Vicki!

Ann Schach said...

I love it, Vicki! Clean and classy!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...