Friday, February 14, 2014

PPA 191 Color Challenge

 
 
 

I rarely have used Pumpkin Pie as the main color for a card, but decided to give it a try for this challenge.  My card base was embossed with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing foler to coordinate with the dotted Pumpkin Pie dp.  Before adding the dotted dp to the card, I cut one of the Tea Lace Doilies in half and then cut one of the halves in half again.  I sponged the 1/4 pieces with the Pumpkin Pie ink and added them to the back side of the dp.
 
The flowers and bird are from the Stampin' Up! Backyard Basics stamp and die sets.
 
You can sell all of the cards posted for the PPA 191 Color Challenge here:  PPA 191.

4 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Vicki! I love the large banner with the doilies peeking out from the sides!

Harriet Skelly said...

I love the colors and your design - beautifully done!

Just a Thought... said...

Fabulous job on this card!!! Very pretty!! Thank you for playing with us at Pals Paper Arts!!!

Rae said...

Wonderful layout Vicki. Especially like what you did with the doily. Thank you for playing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week. Hope to see you again soon.

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...