I'M SELLING ON EBAY

I am selling some of my items on eBay and if you are interested in checking out my listings click here: My eBay List Be sure to check back from time to time.

Monday, September 1, 2014

HAPPY LABOR DAY!!!


No excuses........I'm not sure where the last few days have gone but I've missed several days of posting a card. 


The main stamp for this card is from Penny Black.  It is a large stamp so this is only a partial design.  The little dragonfly is from an Inkadinkado acrylic stamp set.  I colored them with Stampin' Up! Blendabilities.
 
It's hard to believe that summer is drawing to an end.  School started here two weeks ago already but a lot of children will be heading back for their first day of school tomorrow.  It's hard to believe that summer is drawing to a close.
 
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Vicki, I really like the clean look to this card. Great coloring with those SU Blendabilies. I'm still working with the 3 sets I was able to order in July.