Monday, April 27, 2015

STAMPIN' UP! - Painted Petals


This is alot like a card I posted a few days ago but for this one I used some Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up!  The dp is white with a design on it that really pops when you use a sponge or dabber to ink it up.  Use a clean cloth and wipe - the ink removes from the design.  Unfortunately the paper was only available during the Sale-A-Bration.  For this card I used Perfect Plum and Wild Wasabi.

After I posted my card last Tuesday, I kind of slipped up on posting anything for the rest of the week.  Wednesday eight of us from my high school class met to begin planning for our 50th Class Reunion (no, I don't feel that old).  Since I volunteered to make the invitations, I got busy right away and started cutting card stock and doing the insert with all the details.  When I get one totally finished I will post a copy for you to see.  We graduated from a small school so I only need to make about 50 invitations.

Your comments are always welcome and appreciated.  Thank you for coming by!

No comments:

A few days ago I watched a video from  Karen Titus  using 1" squares.  I thought it would be fun to pull out some scraps from one of my...