Wednesday, April 15, 2015

STAMPIN' UP! - Sheltering Tree

 
This was my first attempt to make a card using the Stampin' Up! Sheltering Tree stamp set.  After I stamped the bike, I wasn't happy with "red" wheels.  Not real good planning on my part. 

It is hard to tell from the picture but using a sponge I lightly pounded Baja Breeze ink over the entire design down to the grass and then did the same thing using Wild Wasabi ink around the rest of the grass area.

 
This was my second attempt.  I like the bike better.  I notice it looked like the leaves were a stamped further on the right side so I thought of the wind blowing and stamped the swing to appear as it was blowing in the wind.
 
I made four cards using this design.  One more is like the second card shown here.  The fourth one will be posted later because I have one more thing to add to it before showing it and the stamp hasn't arived yet.  So stay tuned.
 
Thank you for coming by today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card. The bikes just inviting everybody to come ride. Or to swing on the swing.

Sandy said...

I have this set and have yet to use it. Thanks for the inspiration Vicki!

Lynette said...

Cool stamp set - nice card!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!