Friday, April 15, 2016

K&COMPANY DIMENSIONAL STICKER


I purchased two packages of these stickers a couple of years ago.  Recently I pulled out some of the dimensionals that I have had for a long time and placed them on my craft table so I would remember to use some of them.  This card used two of the stickers in one of the packages.  I cut and embossed an oval with a Spellbinders die using PTI Vintage Creme card stock and then added the floral sticker to it.  That layer was added to a Dotted Swiss mat on a card base.   Then I decided to add the little bee.

Thank you for coming by today!  Have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Stickers makes such pretty cards:)

bonnie32002 said...

Lovely, lovely card! I never remember to use stickers although you, Lynette and my friend Maggi are masters at the art of displaying them on cards!

This is the  video  I used to make this card using more retired dsp. After I finished, I was a little dissatisfied with the white background...