Friday, April 8, 2016

PENNY BLACK, Sunbursts


Yesterday when I was playing with the new Rubbernecker stamps I took the time to make this Sympathy card with a new "Sunbursts" Penny Black stamp.  I colored the design with Distress Markers and then trimmed the image down to be mounted with foam tape on the card base.  I'm sorry there is no notation on the sentiment stamp for who  makes it.

I do sell Penny Black items as well but only order a few times a year.  If you aren't in a rush for something, let me know and I can get items for you with a discount.  I also can get the Ranger Distress Markers as well as other Ranger items.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

This is the  video  I used to make this card using more retired dsp. After I finished, I was a little dissatisfied with the white background...