Wednesday, May 25, 2016

POPPY STAMP DIE - Bellina Butterfly Stem


This is one of my most recent purchases.  Can you tell by my recent posts that I really love dies?  I cut this piece with white and then colored the piece with SU markers.  I prefer to have embossing not show on the inside of the cards I make, so I trimmed this piece to about 4" x 5 1/4" and then embossed the left hand side with a border folder from Darice.  I popped the piece onto the white card base using foam squares.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I love all of your new cards, Vicki! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Really lovely card, and thanks for the technique. Hadn't thought about combining embossing with die cuts.

The dsp I used on this is from an "In Color" set of 6 x 6 set of papers.  I thought I had to have it but have not use it very much...