Friday, May 20, 2016

STAMPIN' UP! I Like You


I started off by preparing a white card base.  The edge of it was die cut with a Penny Black die.  I decided to use the stamped design from the Stampin' Up! "I Like You" set.  I added the little extra sprig of tiny flowers on the top side.  After coloring the stamped design with Copic markers, I cut the piece out with a Spellbinders die.  It was just too plain to add to the white card base as is, so I ran the red Copic marker around the edge to set it off.  I really like this card.

Thank you so much for coming by today!  Have a great weekend!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great card. Love the bottom border on the front

BEGINNING THANKSGIVING

We will be making 50 cards like to donate for one of the care centers. Thank you for coming by today!