Tuesday, May 10, 2016

STAMPIN' UP ROSE #5


I had cut and added the die cut to a mat which had been embossed with the Swiss Dots embossing folder.  Once again I forgot to cut the design with card stock that had been adhered to a double sided adhesive sheet.  I was going to just add it to a white card base but really wasn't impressed on how it looked.  I still had the negative portion of the card stock which was cut away and had seen some cards on Pinterest that I really liked.  I realized that I could do that with this piece............and here is the end result....................


What a difference!!!!  I REALLY LOVE this card!  And I like the embossed portion under the rose.  I didn't realize that the "label" stamp was slightly smaller than the matching die but I love the result.  The sentiment is also from the same stamp set.  This is going to make a great card done in a variety of colors.  I had debated about purchasing but so glad I did.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Tomorrow will be a completely different style of card.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Turned out really pretty

Lynette said...

Fabulous, Vicki!

Jackie Bolhuis had a  video a few weeks ago using these little birds. All of these use the layouts use a strip of dsp measure 1 3/4"-2...