Tuesday, May 10, 2016

STAMPIN' UP ROSE #5


I had cut and added the die cut to a mat which had been embossed with the Swiss Dots embossing folder.  Once again I forgot to cut the design with card stock that had been adhered to a double sided adhesive sheet.  I was going to just add it to a white card base but really wasn't impressed on how it looked.  I still had the negative portion of the card stock which was cut away and had seen some cards on Pinterest that I really liked.  I realized that I could do that with this piece............and here is the end result....................


What a difference!!!!  I REALLY LOVE this card!  And I like the embossed portion under the rose.  I didn't realize that the "label" stamp was slightly smaller than the matching die but I love the result.  The sentiment is also from the same stamp set.  This is going to make a great card done in a variety of colors.  I had debated about purchasing but so glad I did.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Tomorrow will be a completely different style of card.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Turned out really pretty

Lynette said...

Fabulous, Vicki!

The last of Halloween for now.  All of the cards before this one will be going to three care centers.  This one with the added embellishment...