Wednesday, June 22, 2016

CARD CLASS - CREATION #2


The cards we made in the class were all using the lovely Penny Black stickers.  This one was a little more involved but I loved the results.  Although it doesn't show, there is an acrylic piece just under the orange frame.  We then used pop dots to raise that frame before adding it to the sticker which had been put on the aqua mat.  The gold poppy die cuts are also from Penny Black.  Using a sponge we added ink to the pieces to make them blend in with the ones on the sticker.

When the time comes, I will add a sentiment on the bottom edge but it will be added with a separate piece of card stock.  I certainly don't want to ruin the already completed card by stamping a sentiment and having it crooked.

Thank you for coming by today!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT card....Love it!!!!
Nancy

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...