Wednesday, June 8, 2016

PINK BALLOONS


Elizabeth Craft Designs peel-off sticker.

I made this card a few days ago and thought it would be a good choice for today - me celebrating another election behind me - but I'm too tired to think about celebrating. 

As I said in yesterday's post, when the election poll hours are from 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM, it makes for a very long day having to get up early and not getting to bed until I can unwind afterward.  To make things worse, somehow my alarm clock had the time set wrong and I ended up getting up an hour  earlier than I needed to........4:00 AM was NOT welcome!!!!  By the time I realized what the real time was I knew I wouldn't be able to get back to sleep again.  I wish I could have slept in later this morning but my body still woke up at its regular time and I did have to get the election materials returned to the County Seat this morning.  I don't normally nap, but today it just might be calling to me. 

Thanks for coming by today!



1 comment:

Lynette said...

I love all of your sticker cards, Vicki! See you soon!!!

MAY WE NEVER FORGET!

No doubt everyone remembers where they were when the news broke of this tragedy.  We have been to Shanksville 3 times and were grateful that...