Monday, October 24, 2016

FALLING LEAVES


I saw a card similar to this when I was in Des Moines last month.  I had the tree die and the squirrels already so I purchased the die set that included the leaves and rake.

Tree die:  Poppy Stamps
Squirrels and Leaves/Rake:  Impression Obsession

I'm sure by now you have realized how much I love working with die cuts!  The designs that are available have come such a long way since I first started using dies from Spellbinders.

Thank you for stopping by!


3 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

Oh my goodness! Love this adorable scene that you created with this card! Wonderful die's for your autumn collection for sure.

Lynette said...

This is just SO cute, Vicki! What great dies and such a cute arrangement of the pieces.

Anonymous said...

What a great card....I LOVE it!! Well done!!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...