Friday, January 6, 2017

RETIREMENT CARD #2


This year there are four people we wanted to send retirement cards.  You saw the one on Tuesday for my husband's doctor.  Today's card is for a friend of ours who retired from working at a local bank.

I saw a card very much like this in Des Moines a couple years ago using different colors.  These types of scenes take a little more time to create but they are so much fun and I was pleased with the results of this one.  The dies are all from Impression Obsession.

Thank you for coming by today.  Have a great weekend and be sure to stop back next Monday!

1 comment:

bonnie32002 said...

I absolutely love scene cards and this one is a beaut!
Great job on the design and look, even sand dunes. Well done!

And here are the final four cards you get from  this  video by Karen Titus.    I may try to do this with some papers from some other collect...