Wednesday, January 18, 2017

TWO SYMPATHY CARDS

Unfortunately we have needed sympathy cards for several families in the last few days so I have made four using these stamps.



The first step was to punch a large circle with a Spellbinders die and then use the negative circle. I placed it over the white card front and sponged three colors of SU inks.  The sentiment is from a little pack from MSE! (My Sentiments Exactly!) which I purchased at Hobby Lobby.  The beautiful  scene is a stamp from Magenta (Country Landscape).  


I used the same design here with different colors and then matted it with the same Baja Breeze ink that I had used when I sponged the circle.

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Sorry you've needed so many sympathy cards, Vicki. They are beautiful, though. I love that technique, and your colors are so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Great cards and Well done!

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!