Monday, June 15, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! - Retired Mosaic Madness


The end of May I pulled out a beautiful stamp that I was ready to part with, made some quick cards which I posted and listed it for sale.  It sold almost immediately.  I was determined a few days ago to pull out another stamp set that I hadn't used in a long time, make some cards with it and then sell it.

This is a really neat set.  It consists of the stamp set, embossing folder and a punch which all coordinate.

This is the first of the cards you will be seeing this week using the Stampin' Up! retired Mosaic Madness.  Since I wanted to make some cards quickly, I depended on Pinterest for the inspiration on most of these cards.

Thanks for coming by today!



2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

This card is so pretty. The delicate colors really let the mosaic design shine without looking too busy. So where do you sell your stamp sets? I've not seen you offer them for sale here on your blog. Do you sell them on eBay? Etsy? Just wondering.

Lynette said...

Looks like a pretty stamp set, Vicki. Great card, too! Nice colors. Good luck selling the set.

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!