Thursday, June 11, 2020

MERRY CHRISTMAS


This card is a CASE of one I saw on Pinterest.  The designer paper is "All is Calm" from Stampin' Up!. I stamped two of the trees using the SU "Festival of Trees" stamp set and then punched them out with the coordinating punch.  I punched a third tree from white card stock and sponged it with Pool Party ink.

I think it needs something added to the left portion of the card but not sure what.  I might try adding a die cut snowflake or attempting to tie a bow with the same ribbon that I used.  I am not always successful with getting pretty bows from some ribbons.

Thank you for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Your card is so pretty. It has such a peaceful, calm look to it. For some added embellishment on your ribbon--how about a few sparkly gems?

Lynette said...

The monochrome look is very pretty. My ribbon has been calling out to me lately, but so far I have resisted:) I need to listen to it and get it out!

I had a square of the Cheerful Daisy dsp and a scrap of the Pebbled Path dsp.  I die cut the daisies pieces and added them to the book binde...