Monday, June 1, 2020

3 GRADUATION CARDS

Our community like most others are not holding high school graduation ceremonies due to the Covid-19 pandemic.  I am so sorry that the students and their family members are not getting to experience the important milestone in their lives.  Our small town had a parade of golf carts and cars around for each of the graduates here in town.  We hope that helped them know that we are very proud of them.

The are cards I made for a lady who wanted cards for graduates from three different schools.  I like to make them in the school colors if at all possible.  




Thank you for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

It's always nice to have graduation cards made in school colors - so special for the graduates. Yeah, what a bummer for the graduates. :(

Cheryl W said...

I remember being so excited for my high school graduation. I can't imagine how disappointing it must be not to be part of any ceremony marking this milestone. So nice that they at least got a parade of cars and carts AND some even received great cards made by you!

On April 16 I posted a card using the 1" squares in this manner.  The post also includes a link to the video that I had watched.  After...