Friday, May 29, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! - Heartfelt Blooms

I was preparing to sell this stamp set but decided to stamp off some images to make a few cards before I let the set go.  I didn't plan on making as many as I did, but I managed to very quickly get 14 cards from this beautiful set.  I made some in three different colors.  I'm going to show all of them here and if you are interested in buying the stamp set let me know.











It's just time to start weeding out my stamp sets..........especially with a new catalog coming out in the next few days!

Thank you for stopping by today!




3 comments:

Lynette said...

Gosh those cards are pretty, Vicki!! What a beautiful set, and gorgeous cards you made with it.

Cheryl W said...

Wow! You really went to town with that stamp set. That is a great collection of cards. You could actually make some nice gift sets with all the different colors and sentiments.

Anonymous said...

All are beautiful! I love the color 🤩

Barbara Anderson Capps

A great way to use up sheets of your designer series papers is to do One Sheet Wonder patterns.  This one was a little different because you...