Monday, May 4, 2020

SENDING HUGS TO A FRIEND


Recently one of my friends lost one of her furry friends that she had loved for nearly 20 years. I remember how hard it was to lose the two furry friends we had adopted.This is the card I made for her. 

It just happened that I had seen a card using the "book binder" side to it and I'd never made one before so I used the idea for her card.   Below you can see two more pictures with different angles.



Tomorrow I am going to begin posting cards that I made after signing up for an all-day stamping retreat on April 25th. It was so much fun!  I will post one of the cards made for the challenges each day so you can see all 11 of them.  So be sure to come back!

Thank you for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

That is such a pretty card, Vicki - great paper and layout. I'm sure Georgia greatly appreciated it.

Cheryl W said...

Very cool card design. It would be fun to put some sort of decoration down the "bound" panel on the left. I'll have to give this one a try. Thanks for the inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Love it!!

A great way to use up sheets of your designer series papers is to do One Sheet Wonder patterns.  This one was a little different because you...