Thursday, May 14, 2020

CHALLENGE: Make Your Own Designer Paper


I had never done anything like this and I was pretty intimidated by it.  I really wasn't sure what I would come up with but was pretty happy with what I did.  After I "randomly" stamped the designs around a piece of card stock, I cut them into strips and made this card.   The sentiment on the belly band was perfect for the dp I had made.  Below is a picture of the card opened up.


Tomorrow:  Make a Gift Box

Thank you for coming today!

3 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

i LOVE your homemade background paper. It turned out beautifully.

Cheryl W said...

I was sure you had used some DSP when I first saw your card. Then I read that you had stamped the design on white CS. You sure did a great job! Your card is beautiful.

Lynette said...

Gosh, Vicki, your hand-stamped patterned paper is SO pretty!! Great job! Beautiful card, too.

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...