Tuesday, May 26, 2020

ANOTHER BOOK BINDER STYLE


After I made a card like this for a friend recently, I made a second one but wasn't going to post it.  One of the ladies (Cheryl) who commented on the other card had suggested adding something to the narrow portion as an embellishment.  I actually had tried to do that on the card you've already seen but was struggling with trying to tie a bow with that ribbon.  It looked terrible so I pulled it out and taped that portion closed.

Then I remembered having some sheer white ribbon that would be easier to work with and made this second card and already had it done when I read her comment.  (Suggestions are ALWAYS welcome.)

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Love that bow, and love the whole card. In fact, I have made a couple of card bases with the front folded like yours. I just haven't gotten around to finishing them, yet! Hopefully, I'll get to them soon and be able to share them on my blog.

bonnie32002 said...

I like the added bow too. I can't remember if I've tried the book style card or not. I may have to sit down and do one now!

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...