Friday, May 8, 2020

CHALLENGE - Window Card


The challenge was just to make any type of window card.  But the demonstrator stepped it up and made her sample with the "Floating Image".  Since I had never made one, I took a deep breath and gave it a try.  It wasn't nearly as hard as I thought.  Before mailing this kind of card you carefully turn the image several times so that when the recipient pulls the card out and opens it, the image will spin.


Inside

Sunday:  Fun card for my Mother on Mother's Day
Monday's Card:  A Scrappy Card

Thank you for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Lovely Christmas card! I have made spinner cards in the past, but not for a long time. I really should make some again. Thanks, as always, for the inspiration.

bonnie32002 said...

I too have made a spinner card....so many years ago and haven't made one since. I really should and your pretty colors are perfect!

Lynette said...

What a great card for your mom. I made a spinner card like this for Wyatt once. When he opened it, it didn't spin at all:( Bummer.

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...