Friday, May 15, 2020

CHALLENGE: Make a Gift Box


This was a little confusing for some reason but a second one would be much easier.  I wasn't sure of myself so I chose some old SU Halloween paper and decided to just use it as a beginning try.  I made a couple of  "Oops" when scoring and cutting because it was the second project of the day when I made it and was getting tired. (Good excuse anyway.)

Monday:  Make a Pop Up Card

Thank you for coming by today!

Since the one design had black cats, I pulled out a set of black cut dies to use.  Below you can see the inside and see how there is a little place to insert a "gift".   Since this is for Halloween, I'll insert a couple of treats inside for some special little Trick Or Treater.


2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

That's a very cute little treat box--perfect for Halloween! I like the way there is a place inside for a sentiment or personal message. Maybe you should do a little tutorial on making this box, since you say it was a little tricky.

Lynette said...

This turned out great, Vicki! How fun. Someone is going to get a great treat, for sure.

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...