Thursday, December 11, 2008

Baby Girl Card


Yesterday I needed a break from Christmas cards. I pulled out my "Over All Embosing" video by Lorie Jacobs and got inspired to make baby cards. Watching her make cards on this video is awesome. She made everything look so easy.

This card was made using Petal Pink and Snickerdoodle papers from Lasting Impressions.
First I embossed the jammies with vellum and cut off the collar portion to be later mounted on the little jacket. I dry embossed the jammies by running it through my Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots folder. I then dry embossed the upper portion of the jammies on the solid Pink Petal paper, mounted it on the full vellum piece and then added the collar. I think the rest of that card is pretty self-explanatory. You can sure contact me if you have any questions about it.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

So cute and soft and sweet, Vicki! Adorable!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...