Wednesday, September 23, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR HALLOWEEN

A little over a week ago I was in Minneapolis and stumbled into an Archivers at the Mall of America. Naturally I just had to go in and check it out. I found some great Halloween papers there which got me started on cards for our grandchildren. Over the next few days I will be sharing the ones I have made so far.

The patterned papers were purchased at Archivers, the solid orange, green layer and white cardstock is from Lasting Impressions. The stamped black cat is from Paper Inspirations and the sentiment is from Inky Antics.

I hadn't noticed it but a friend (Joanne) pointed out to me that the cat was looking up at the sentiment............let me assure you that was quite by accident. :)

Thanks for looking..........check back soon for more Halloween ideas.

No comments:

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...