Wednesday, September 30, 2009

BACK TO HALLOWEEN

When I first got introduced to making greeting cards it was by dry embossing the papers with a white core and using brass stencils. I've gotten away from doing as much dry embossing because once I started needing sentiments for my cards, the stamps started rolling in and now stamping has overtaken my dry embossing.

I cased this card from a site but I honestly cannot remember where I saw it. The pumpkin design and papers were all from Lasting Impressions. This was a very easy card to do because the image was large, easy to cut out and assemble. Before cutting the images I scuffed the embossing to bring out the design.

Thank you for stopping by........comments are always welcome.......come back again soon!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Super Halloween card, Vicki! I love the embossing, but I forget to do it:)

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!