Tuesday, July 2, 2013

CUTE LITTLE BIRD


 
These cards were made with supplies which I purchased at the Archivers store in West Des Moines.  The double sided dp is from Pebbles and the cute little bird stickers are from a Doodlebug Design Inc package.  I actually purchased the stickers at a later time but the color was perfect for the paper.
 
The plain strip of aqua is not from Archivers.  My friend, Terri, had a paper pad with a variety of papers and she was very kind to give me a sheet of the aqua.
 
Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Such a cutie. Love the little pine branches

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh...Cute little bird is exactly right! This card is adorable!

A few days ago I watched a video from  Karen Titus  using 1" squares.  I thought it would be fun to pull out some scraps from one of my...