Wednesday, July 24, 2013

ONE MORE PENNY BLACK

 
Image:  2610K

One of our son-in-laws has a birthday in August.  My MIL asked me to go ahead and make all the cards for her to send in August and since he grew up on a farm I thought he might enjoy this one.  I colored the image with Copic markers and then trimmed down the piece of card stock.  I found scraps of black and red card stock in my parts and made use of them.  The red piece was embossed with the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder.
 
Thank you for checking in today!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Love that cow! Cute :)

Joanne said...

Being from the Midwest, I LOVE cows too! And this one is simply the MOST adorable! Please e-mail me with the price of it....smile!

Lynette said...

Looks like a great card for him. nice!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...